When designing and organizing any advertising campaign, Sigma takes into consideration the initial position of the brand, client’s expectations ( campaign’s aim), budget and target audience (outdoor advertising, indoor advertising, the Internet). We use brand PR only as an alternative or replacement for advertising activities. Before we get to work, we must identify our client’s means and expectations. Adequately prepared brief should be the starting point.
Example of a brief:
- Brand/product position on the market
- Market competition
- Previous advertising activities
- Short-term or long-term aim?
- Communicative effect , business effect?
- What to tell
- Style (serious, humorous, surprising, modern)
- At whom is the information aimed? ( sex, age, address, social group, education)
- The benefits of choosing the company or product
- Profile of a product or service
- Unique characteristics of a product or service
- Strong and weak points of a product or service
- Helps to choose adequate tools